Sunday, November 7, 2010

I started a blog!

Well I decided to start a blog after I found out that at least one person would read it...So here it is! I'm going to blog about my mission, my preparations leading up to it and after. So I hope someone likes it and enjoys reading. :)
My blog is titled "Oh My Galosh!" because I'm going to be serving my mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Montevideo, Uruguay. I'll enter the MTC in Argentina March 3, 2011 Spanish Speaking. I'm SUPER excited! But in Uruguay it rains...ALOT! So as most of you know galoshes are rainboots-hence the name of my blog :) I hope you enjoy and I'm always up for feedback, since this whole blog thing is new to me!

2 comments:

  1. You are the cutest! I can't wait to hear what you are doing. Love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Now we can be blog friends!! I'm excited to read your blog, Megan!

    ReplyDelete