Saturday, November 27, 2010

I love to see the Temple, I'm going there today...


I love the Temple. It is the most amazing place to be whether you are on the temple grounds or if your inside. I received my endowment November 6th 2010. An amazing day that I will always remember because it was also Temp and Mitch's first wedding anniversary. It was such an amazing experience and I am so thankful to my Stake President for allowing me to receive my endowment 4 months before my mission so that I can continually go and learn more about the temple before I leave. I went to the Mt. Timpanogos Temple with my family and friend (My Mom, Grandma, Mitch, Jared, Shalynn, Peggy, and Heather. Temp had to work and I missed her, but it's ok). It was so beautiful and I can't wait to continue going. It was so special to have my family with me supporting me and I'm so glad that they were all able to come.


I went to the temple again today with my Mom. It was great just the two of us to spend some time together in the Lord's house. I know that as I continue to go I will learn so much and my testimony of the temple and other parts of the gospel will be strengthened so that when I serve in Uruguay and I need to teach about the temple or other things I will be able to because I have experienced them for myself. My goal is to go to as many temples as I can in Utah before I leave in March and when I get home I hope to travel and go to as many temples as I can in my lifetime. It is the one place where it feels most like home, like you belong to something bigger than yourself and I LOVE that.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my heavens girl, I had no clue you had already gone through the Temple! That is awesome!! (Ha to be honest I'm a little jealous ;)) Ahh..I'm so happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete